Their skills lie in the strategic use of content, SEO, large-scale outreach and link building to get their clients organic results that match paid performance channels. They're about finding the leanest, most efficient and effective routes to get there. Forget the old agency adage of ‘pulling a late one’ - they're all about working smarter, not harder while respecting colleagues’ work life balance.
As a fast-growing business looking to scale up quickly they focus on giving employees a voice and trusting them to lead.
They are now looking for two experienced client managers who have a proven track record for delivering success to clients with an emphasis on retention and upselling.
They expect client managers to be just that, client managers who manage clients. While you’ll need to know about SEO and understand how it works well enough to earn clients trust, your core focuses are on retention, and commercials. Work with the SEO strategist closely and empower them to run and manage the strategy to best deliver results based on your clients needs.
They have separated clients into different pods with a maximum of 10 clients per pod, led by a client manager and one or two client execs with a client VA and their own dedicated SEO strategist and SEO execs.
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary from £28,000 to £42,000 depending on experience
- 20-days holidays + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + 2 extra days per year for each full year of service up to a total of 8
- Hybrid working
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption packages
- Annual allowance towards helping you maintain and improve your mental and physical well-being
- Regular team incentives & annual get-togethers