Remote / Home Working
12-month day rate contract
Are you an experienced Content Writer with extensive SEO knowledge?
This is a challenging and exciting position within the UK Marketing Team. You will help provide written content for the website, copy for marketing campaigns, as well as researching and creating articles for the blog.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You must have excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for a technology company. You must have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. You need good interpersonal skills to work with other departments and good organisational skills to gather material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
You will also be writing content for advertorials and whitepapers. You must have a strong understanding of writing for SEO.
Your duties will include:
- Writing SEO-focussed articles on technology
- Writing website content for SEO and PPC landing pages
- Adapting the website to coincide with new campaigns
- Writing content for customer emails and contributing towards other marketing efforts
Skills & Experience required:
- You will be comfortable talking about technology and you will have a basic knowledge of web hosting products
- You can easily manage your own work, and working under pressure is not a problem for you
- You must have experience in writing for SEO
- You approach your work with creativity and flair, with a good understanding of brand identity
- You must have exceptional English language and writing skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
£150 per day