£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Profit share scheme, 25 days holiday, free parking, gym membership
11 months ago
Experience we need.
- A proven track record as an SEO Manager or similar - able to take responsibility for both the development and the delivery of SEO strategy for the organisation.
- Experience working as an SEO Manager or similar for a fairly large organisation (perhaps in financial services, retail/eCommerce, telco) or an agency specialising in SEO / digital marketing.
- Experience of common SEO and keyword research tools such as Search Metrics, SEM Rush, Majestic, Open Site Explorer, Google Keyword Planner etc.
- Google certifications in Analytics and Adwords preferred but not essential.
- Some experience working across other digital marketing / media platforms including PPC, advertising and social would be highly beneficial
A brand new role reporting to the Head of Marketing and owning the SEO function and working with the wider marketing team. The SEO Manager will provide recommendations and manage strategies to achieve SEO goals as well as support on other digital marketing and media campaigns. The role will include SEO research, helping to create content and social media channels, developing and implementing link building campaigns, and monitoring and evaluating search results / performance across the main search channels to improve performance.
The company is a respected, long running company currently going through a major transformation. It’s a fairly lean, agile and fast moving, commercially driven business looking to grow their core marketing team. My client offers a great work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package including profit share opportunities.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30,000-£40,000 (possible flex for a brilliant candidate)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Good pension scheme
- My work offers – online discounts
- Free parking, subsidised canteen, discounted gym
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.