Are you an ambitious SEO professional looking for and exciting fast paced environment? My client is a progressive agency whose vision is to be the best data-powered integrated agency in the UK.
SEO Managers are at the heart of campaigns with this agency, developing and driving forward exciting, innovative strategies that deliver incredible results for clients across a spectrum of interesting and dynamic fields.
As an SEO Manager, you'll work to understand your clients search environment and what needs to be done to achieve success within organic search. You'll review each area of search engine performance through technical, content from technical audit to keyword identification, to backlink and target site analysis, including how to amplify your creative campaigns for maximum results.
You'll plan out and budget for what needs to happen, and you'll demonstrate the amazing results you've achieved by analysing performance and presenting back to client teams.
This role would suit someone with solid experience in a dynamic agency role or a particularly exciting client-side role.
- Architecture, content, and backlink audits & associated recommendations
- Build overall client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-site and earned media actions, with the ability to recommend alternative / additional channels
- Analyse and report on the impact of your SEO strategy, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes, through monthly reports and strategy modifications
- Present results to clients in monthly, all-agency, and board meetings, winning confidence and developing long term relationships
- Carrying out keyword research & on-site targeting
- Developing an in-depth understanding of clients' businesses and place within the search landscape
- Identify opportunities and gaps within client's backlink profiles and project manage the earned media team to ensure results are achieved
- Manage budgets for key clients and create quarterly activity plans
- Keep up to date with SEO developments and feed back into the rest of the team
- Aid with the continued development of the SEO offering including tools and areas of expansion
- Work as part of a team to deliver client objectives
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working (2 days from home)
- Great office environment
- Regular development opportunities
- Exciting household name clients
- Much much more