We’re looking for people who are excited by digital, who relish the challenge that SEO presents, who aren’t afraid of trying something new and different, and have a track record of inspiring everyone around them to be better. You’ll be adept at guiding members of the team and inspire confidence in the clients and team who work with you on a day-to-day basis.
My Client is a people-first agency and the person they are looking for must have a passion for people, knowing how to adapt their approaches for different people and always approach every situation with empathy.
As SEO Manager, you’ll lead on client strategies supported by an analyst member of the team. Your line report will work with you across clients, while you support their training and development.
As an SEO Manager in the team, you will lead on a number of key clients and consistently work to understand your client’s search environment and what needs to be done to achieve success within organic search.
You’ll review each area of search engine performance through technical, content creativity, off-site, & amplification to consistently drive growth for clients and the agency. You’ll plan out quarterly and annual objectives for clients based on their business challenges, clearly communicating how they can achieve their objectives in line with budgets.
As an SEO manager, you will also be involved in supporting sales opportunities for Performance clients, as well as working with multi-channel and data science teams to create full-service proposals.
This role would suit someone with solid experience in a dynamic agency role or a particularly exciting client-side role.
- Build client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-site and earned media actions, with the ability to recommend alternative / additional channels where required
- Analyse and report on the impact of SEO strategies, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes, through monthly reports and strategy evolutions
- Present results to clients in monthly, all-agency, and board meetings, winning confidence and developing long term relationships
- Developing an in depth understanding of clients’ businesses and place within the search landscape
- Integrate all client strategies with the PR team to drive consistent strategic outcomes for all Earned Media activity
- Manage budgets for clients and create monthly/quarterly activity plans, in addition to resource planning within your client teams
- Collaborate with the team to improve the Jaywing Organic Media offering including tools, product expansion and integration across digital channels
- £38,000 basic
- Opportunity to work with really big budgets
- Amazing training
- Support of a full data science team
- A true career path in SEO