This is a rare opportunity to join a global marketing giant during a period of exponential growth. The business we are representing are one of the most respected and creative integrated agencies across the world with a wealth of awards as a result in their head turning dynamic marketing campaigns.
We are currently searching for driven SEO specialists who are looking for that next step in company and projects to join an established digital marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work with variety of top tier clients spanning a diverse mix of industries.
The experience we need.
- You will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of SEO process and techniques
- A strong understanding of Technical SEO, how to identify, fix or enhance issues to improve performance
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- A proactive and positive “can do” attitude
- Experience in using Deep Crawl, Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog or other industry standard SEO tools
- Superb attention to detail
- Pro-activity and the ability to be able to work with the minimum supervision
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong relationship builder with team, other departments and external partners
- Self-motivated to learn new SEO skills and stay up to date with the industry
The role will be responsible for producing SEO proposals, creating SEO reports, presenting and analysing data, optimising campaigns and proactively making recommendations to clients. You’ll be fully immersed in research, testing and proposals to help improve search engine rankings. Working in a refreshingly forward thinking office space in central Bristol (2 days a week) managing large SEO accounts and campaigns and becoming part of a vibrant and friendly agency team.
Part of a larger global agency network who are current holders of European Agency of the Year and most effective global agency. The company are a team of creatives, strategists and engineers providing industry leading content for some of the largest global audiences.
The agency work as a strategic partner to global brands defining their business communications, positioning, and mission with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects in the pipeline.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £40k - £48k.
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home).
- Opportunity to work with a well renowned agency on top tier clients.
- 28 days holiday + BH with other amazing benefits
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.