Henry Nicholas is working exclusively with an insight-driven, creatively-fuelled technology-savvy group of agencies that help brands better connect with their audience, in a meaningful way. With offices in LA, London, Bristol, Leeds, Swansea, Warwick and Cardiff this is truly an international expanding team of strategists and account management staff that produce fantastic results, using industry-leading insights to deliver maximum ROI. They create fully-optimised digital marketing campaigns that promise to outrank the competition.
They are now looking for an SEO Executive to join a growing SEO department.
As an SEO executive, you will be responsible for managing SEO strategies and supporting senior staff with enterprise level projects. You will be focused on, and able to, deliver consistent growth across organic search in any vertical.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of SEO experience and will be familiar with all aspects of SEO including on-page technical, content and link building.
You should be familiar with industry tools including SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Moz, Ahrefs etc.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
- Execute day to day campaign deliverables across multiple accounts
- Develop, monitor and evaluate campaigns for your clients
- Support SEO team on enterprise projects by completing keyword research, technical audits, competition analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Oversee campaign performance to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and provide the highest possible ROI to clients
- Stay up to date with changes in the digital landscape and share insights with team
- 12 + Months experience in SEO
- Excellent English/copywriting skills
- High knowledge of technical SEO, Content and link building
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technical knowledge of SEMRush, Google analytics, search console and keyword tool.
- Strong analytical skills
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £25000-£30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 2-3 days/week working from home
- On-going training and professional development opportunities
- 23 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- A chance to join a fast-growing SEO department with career development opportunities