My client is one of the North's most established agencies. They pride themselves on independence which allows for the freedom to give clients honest and open advice leading to relationships with household brands that span decades.
An agency that helps clients outperform the competition without having to outspend it - punching above their weight in terms of both budgets and impact. They do this by connecting their clients with the modern mainstream like never before. They understand that if brands don't engage with customers instantly they can be filtered out in seconds.
Due to continued growth within their performance marketing arm, they are now looking for an experienced SEO Strategist to join a team of very sort after professionals.
Working with the Head of SEO and Performance Director you will take an active role in developing the SEO proposition, taking it to market and servicing current and future portfolio of clients.
Key activities include:
- Client strategy creation spanning audience, brand, technical, content and off-page.
- Day to day account management and optimisation.
- Reporting and attendance of client meetings.
- Forecasting, sales support and sales meeting attendance.
- 3 or more years' experience working within SEO.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to manage time and organise effectively.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- A proven analytical & problem-solving ability.
- A strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Thorough working knowledge of SEO including auditing, technical, on-page, off-page, international and local.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A willingness to learn new skills, evolve our offering and teach others.
- Experience using current tool suite (Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Sistrix, GDS, AWRcloud).
- Experience with other channels Paid, Social, Programmatic Display etc.
- Experience with Google Data Studio.
- Experience with CRO/split testing.
- £28,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Private health care with Vitality
- Pension with Aviva - 3% employer, 5% employee
- Skills share - Virtual learning platform
- Regular social events