My client is a global fintech. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Audit Manager to oversee the Cybersecurity and Information Security audits.
The role is within the CISO team within the Technology, Change and Data Analytics sub-division of Global Internal Audit.
The role will report to the Head of Audit for CISO functions.
The role will assume oversight of Audit Managers within the team and of the IT Auditors aligned to the team.
The role has considerable exposure and influence on decision makers in the organisation. Under the guidance of the Head of Audit, the role will help the Board and executive management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of my cdlient by challenging the effectiveness of the framework of controls, which enable risk to be assessed and managed. You will be given the responsibility to make the team and Group audit better, by supporting the strategic direction of the team in terms of structure, balance of resource in terms of seniority and skills.
The ideal candidate will
- Deliver audits in line with key milestones
- Proactively identify and resolve blockers to prevent audit delays
- Proactively address quality of working files to ensure that they meet with audit methodology standards
- Proactively communicate emerging key issues with the Head of Audit to ensure alignment across all stakeholders
- Strong experience in Risk Management at 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence for Cybersecurity, Information Security (required)
- Experience in Risk Management at 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence for IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IT Governance, IT Service Management, Application Controls, Data Management, or Operational Resiliene (preferred)
- Strong experience as an Auditor, including planning, business analysis, risk and control evaluation, testing and reporting (required).
- Experience in audit firm or consulting firm in the financial services or technical insurance/asset management company or financial institution or regulation institution (preferred).
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment (preferred).
- Technical experience and background knowledge of life insurance (preferred).
- Experience with leading complex projects/reviews, leading small-medium sized teams and negotiation situations (required).
- Experience of managing the senior level relationships and influencing their behaviour (required).
- Professional Technology Audit qualification (CISA, CISSP, CIA or equivalent) or equivalent business experience (required).
- Experience with Technology Cybersecurity or Information Security control frameworks (NIST or ISO2700x or equivalent) (required)
- Experience with Technology control frameworks (COBIT or equivalent) or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Professional Technology qualification (ITIL or equivalent) or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Professional Data Management qualification (CDMP or equivalent) or equivalent business experience (preferred).
- Experience with Data Analytics (preferred).
- £75,000 - £90,000
- Share options
- Extensive benefits associated with a global fintech