We are looking for an experienced and well-versed SEO Specialist who lives and breathes search engine optimisation and the wider technical ecosystem. A strong desire to learn and improve their knowledge. You will need to be analytical and solution-oriented with unparalleled levels of attention to detail, organisation and communication. The ideal candidate will take charge of multiple projects from start to finish, be extremely reliable and have a hunger to develop themselves and the business as we grow together.
This role will involve working closely with both the Digital and Client Services teams and will be responsible for the execution and maintenance of SEO strategies, including technical analysis, keyword research, portfolio management, and opportunity analysis.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies.
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Regularly perform technical SEO analysis
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Monitor, track, and analyse ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimise SEO campaign as necessary
- Manage & report SEO performance and optimisation efforts on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Collaborate with web developers, marketing, and content teams
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
To work with the Head of SEO and SEO leads across a range of tasks to increase the scale, capabilities, and quality of The Media People’s offering. Your role will be to support the SEO leads to help grow the SEO department internally and externally.
We expect you to be proficient in
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Screaming Frog
We take pride in a diverse environment that encourages big ideas, and original thinkers to refine and challenge our solutions.