My client is the recognised market go to in their industry. With a reputation built over 30+ years and with 40% of the B2B market share they are the true specialist.
With exciting plans for growth and expansion into the B2C Ecommerce market they are now recruiting for an experienced Content and Social Media Executive.
As the Content and Social Media Executive you will be responsible for creating online and offline content that is memorable and engaging with the aim of developing the company's brands, improving customer loyalty, and driving more traffic to the company's websites. You will be responsible for managing all social media platforms for both the company's B2Cand B2B brands.
As the Content and Social Media Executive you will need excellent marketing and writing skills coupled with very good attention to detail and have a strong desire to provide the best possible online experience for existing customers and potential new customers.
Social Media 55% of role
- Take full ownership and management of social media accounts for both business sectors, B2B and B2C.
- Identify target market segments and interests to ensure that all following social media activities provide the optimal return on investment.
- Differentiate target audiences and messaging across both business streams, B2B and B2C.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regular scheduled posts to create brand awareness and engagement.
- Coordinate social media messages to fit with weekly, monthly, quarterly or seasonal marketing objectives. Working closely with other colleagues in Marketing, Sales and Purchasing departments to create timely campaigns around new product launches/introductions.
- Analyse social media campaigns and monthly performance for each business stream and social media platform to determine engagement and revenue generated, highlighting areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Increase number of followers across all social media channels.
- Increase frequency of interaction between the company and its followers.
- Plan, test, implement and measure paid social media campaigns in line with agreed budgets.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the individual business stream's vision, voice and style.
- Work closely with suppliers, brands, partners and to leverage all available content.
- Monitor and report on competitor's social media activity on a monthly basis
- Identify and engage with online communities with specific interests which are aligned to our product/service offerings.
- Track and engage with social media influencers, responding to mentions across all social media platforms.
- Respond to any direct messages through social media in a timely and accurate manner.
Copywriting 20% of role
- Create engaging and accurate product descriptions for both printed catalogues and website product pages.
- Create content for website brand and category landing pages that is informative, persuasive, engaging and search engine friendly.
- Develop relevant hashtags or taglines to assist indexing by social media networks and to enable relevant content to be discoverable by users.
- Ensure all static content website pages are accurate, informative and engaging.
Imagery and videos 10% of role
- Create product, brand and category imagery for use on social media and websites to highlight feature products, brands and categories.
- Creating online multimedia content and assets to support social media activity, including, but not limited to: gifs, infographics and photographs.
- Make use of lifestyle imagery and product videos to tell product and brand stories.
Blogging and influencer outreach 10% of role
- Create and upload weekly blog for each website.
- Identify optimal online bloggers and seek to engage with them.
- Identify key opinion leaders/influencers and seek to engage with them.
- Nurture blogger/influencer relationships to maintain optimal benefit.
- Post/repost positive online blogger material (directly or indirectly attributable to company activities).
- Use suitable monitoring tools to identify where and how website users interact with web pages to inform decisions in relation to placement and content.
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 basic
- Generous holiday allowance
- Product discounts
- Training and development
- Flexible working