A Senior Account Manager or Account Director-level person with the ability to lead Social Media & Influencer campaigns for a global brand is needed for an award-winning integrated marketing agency in Bath. This is a huge opportunity to join a thriving independent agency and lead on all things social and influencer marketing on a growing number of household brands.
This will be a fast-paced, exciting role, and a big moment for your career to date. As well as doing the very best work, they have a great culture, a newly refurbished office and there's plenty of room for career progression and other rewards.
The office is closed due to current restrictions so the team are working from home. Whether you live in the South West already, or you're planning to relocate, you will need to be able to work from the office at least 2-3 days a week once restrictions are lifted again.
The experience we need.
- Proven track record as a Social Media Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Social Media Lead / Social Media Account Director or Influencer Marketing Specialist (really your job title isn't important, it's what you can do that counts!)
- Marketing agency experience is preferred as you need to be up to speed with agency processes and managing client relationships.
- Ability to own the delivery of a range of social media and influencer marketing campaigns for large brands across multiple geographic regions globally.
- Ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and will be able to own the room when talking to marketing directors from big brands about social media and influencer marketing as a core marketing channel
An award-winning independent marketing agency who've won some really exciting new business during the pandemic, some from existing clients and plenty from new clients. They're really doing well and this is a great opportunity to take the lead on one of their newest accounts, as well as leading the social media and influencer marketing function as a whole. You won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work and enjoying yourself whilst you do it.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £28k-£33k depending on experience plus other great benefits and bonuses to reward great contributions
- Flexible working after lock-down
- A chance to work with global brands and a very experience agency team - some of the best in the industry.
- Loads of fun as well as industry leading work
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!