Salary up to £30k
10 days ago
The experience we need.
- Experience in creating social media strategies, managing client accounts and content creation
- Ability to report, analyse and advise on social media analytics.
- Have excellent grammar and written English, and experience in copywriting
- Knowledge of traditional and digital PR
- Have up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms, their features and algorithms, and how to utilise these for businesses
- Knowledge of best-practice customer website journeys/digital marketing would also be beneficial
- To develop social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Take responsibility for the production and rollout of social media strategies, including research, content creation and post scheduling across all social media channels - particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- To advise on suitable platforms and messaging
- Preparation and presentation of monthly social media analytical reports outlining any necessary changes or improvements
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends, changes and digital technologies and advising colleagues and clients
- Work alongside Account Managers and creatives to concept effective and engaging campaigns
- To write informative, knowledgeable and appropriate copy for news stories, blogs and printed collateral
- Creation of social media ads.
- Develop PR strategies and write press releases
- Managing and communicating directly with clients
- Project manage own workload
This creative marketing agency has a wonderful new office in the centre of Bristol, where they call home. Regarded very highly in the Bristol creative agency scene, this will be an excellent role, where you can really make your mark.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role will be up to £30,000 + benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! Call Mark for details.