£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and career progression
12 months ago
The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Executive or Community Manager, either for a marketing agency, digital agency or in house.
- Excellent attention to details, proof reading skills, analytical skills and a passion for social media and community management.
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
An exciting Social Media Executive role predominantly working on a number of well-known brands. You'll get to work with some amazing people and will be able to learn lots from their experience. At the same time, you'll get plenty of autonomy. The Social Media Executive will work across all of the Key social channels and will plan and deliver forward-thinking, engaging content marketing strategies. You'll get regular client contact, have input into the bigger picture strategy for the client, and will become the right-hand person to an experienced Head of Social Media.
An award-winning marketing agency with an excellent reputation, plenty of awards, a great team, great culture and plenty of social stuff going on. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is buzzing.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £22k-£24k plus other great benefits.
- A rare opportunity to join an agency who are well-established but there's still plenty of room for progression and to learn new things outside of the core role.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.