We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Social Media Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with strong Social Media knowledge and ideally around a year of experience working for a marketing or digital agency (although we will still consider a good Social Media Executive who's worked for in-house a brand). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing integrated marketing agency that's landed lots of new business, even during the pandemic. They're in really good shape and in need to recruit a couple of new team members - the Social Media Account Executive being one of them.
Their client based includes a number of well-known, global brands and social media is key output for the agency so you'll play a very important role. There's lots of room for progression for great people - we're not just looking for the relevant Social Media experience, we're looking for candidates with passion, enthusiasm, and a genuine ambition to do the best work for their clients. It's important that you're a good human being too. They have a close-knit team of lovely people and they'd like to maintain that dynamic.
The experience we need
- Ideally 1 or more year of marketing agency or in-house experience, as a Social Media Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Social Media Executive
- Ability to take ownership of your own projects and to confidently liaise with marketing managers and more senior stakeholders in client organisations
- Experience of content planning, community management and using social tools - you won't just have used Facebook as a hobby, you'll need to have demonstrable experience of using it the working world as a key marketing channel
- Experience of working with and managing influencers is preferred but not essential
- Ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and
- Be happy to travel (Europe) on occasion for client meetings
The Social Media Executive / Senior Social Media Account Executive's key objective is to be one of the best account handlers delivering the best service to the agency's clients. The Social Media team should reflect the considerable ambition of the agency. You'll deliver world class relationships and project management and ensure that all accounts are not only commercially healthy but also, ideally, growing year on year. It's of course about delivering the best work, and the work that is right for the client, with a smile on your face, and having lots of fun along the way.
A tier one independent agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known consumer brands with global reach. At the same you won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work, not selling ideas to the client that won't solve their problems. Their office is outstanding in many ways (you have to see it to believe it) and you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry. If you're on the fence about the commute from where you are loving, click apply and go and see them before you make your mind up!
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for one of the most ambitious, successful and growing independent agencies in the South West with an awesome team and fantastic offices, although for now you'll be onboarding and fully set up to work from home without the need to wait until lockdown is over.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression. You'll work with a talented team who've got your back, and you'll learn absolutely loads!
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.