We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Social Media Manager with experience working for a top marketing or digital agency, although we'll consider a good Social Media Manager who's worked in-house for a brand.
This agency's client base includes a number of well-known, global brands and social media is a key output for the agency, so you'll play a very important role. There's lots of room for progression for great people - we're not just looking for the relevant social media and marketing experience, we're looking for candidates with passion, enthusiasm, and a genuine ambition to do the best work for their clients. It's important that you're a good human being too. They have a close-knit team of lovely people and they want to hire another lovely human to maintain that dynamic.
This role supports hybrid working, so you can work from home and in the office.
The experience we need.
- Demonstrable success working on social media campaigns within a marketing agency or in-house setting
- 3+ years of commercial social media experience, both strategy and implementation across organic and paid
- Proven expertise in what makes engaging content and how to adapt content for an audience
- An ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and "something about you" that means you can help to maintain strong, stable and long-lasting client relationships
- Driven and motivated with a desire to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Excellent organisation skills along with an exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, whilst keeping a calm head
- Be happy to travel on occasion for client meetings.
The Social Media Manager's key objective is to deliver first-class social media campaigns. You'll work with a community manager and will lead on social strategy and implementation. You must be self sufficient, able to manage a content calender and coordinate copywriters and designers to lead a cohesive social media output on behalf of complex global brands. You will report to, and coordinate with, the client so need to have the gravitas and social media insight to manage external stakeholders.
A tier one independent agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known brands with global reach. At the same time, you won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work, not selling ideas to the client that won't solve their problems. Their office is beautiful and you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry.
What you'll get in return.
As well as a great salary of £32-39k and fantastic benefits including a bonus and remote working, this is a really rare opportunity to join a company that will set your career up for life. They invest heavily in their staff so that whatever your experience on joining, you'll quickly become one of the best in the business. You'll deliver first-class social media campaigns for global clients.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!