An experienced Social Media Specialist is needed to help deliver first-class social media campaigns for global brands. You'll work for an award-winning integrated marketing agency in Bath.
This will be a fast-paced, exciting role and a big moment for your career to date. As well as doing the very best work, they have a great culture, a newly refurbished office and there's plenty of room for career progression and other rewards.
The office is closed due to current restrictions so the team are working from home. Whether you live in the South West already, or you're planning to relocate, you will need to be able to work from the office at least 2-3 days a week once restrictions are lifted again.
The experience we need.
- Commercial social media experience
- Marketing agency experience is preferred as you need to be up to speed with agency processes and will help to manage client relationships
- Ccommunity management experience
- Demonstrable skill writing social media copy
- Hands-on experience with paid social tools such as Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience briefing designers would be a big plus
- Ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and will be able to own the room when talking to marketing directors from big brands about social media and influencer marketing as a core marketing channel
As the successful Social Media Specialist you will report to the Senior Social Media Strategist to implement cutting-edge social media campaigns for a number of household brands. You will work with the copywriters and designers to develop a brand's content and look; You'll optimise social media campaigns with paid social media tools; You'll be hands-on writing content for fast moving social media campaigns. If you have influencer outreach experience, that's a big plus for the role but if not, the Senior Social Media Strategist that you report into is an expert in influencer outreach and can work with you to develop your skill in this area - experience that will be a huge benefit to your career.
An award-winning independent marketing agency who've won some really exciting new business during the pandemic, some from existing clients and plenty from new clients. They're really doing well and this is a great opportunity to take the lead on one of their newest accounts, as well as leading the social media and influencer marketing function as a whole. You won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work and enjoying yourself whilst you do it.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £26k-£33k depending on experience plus other great benefits and bonuses to reward great contributions
- Flexible working after lock-down
- A chance to work with global brands and a very experience agency team - some of the best in the industry.
- Loads of fun as well as industry leading work
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!