The experience we need.
- 3+ years as a Digital Product Owner / Digital Producer / Technical PM / Strategist within a Digital Agency
- Work with Google analytics to an intermediate level
- Strong communication skills
- A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels
- Proven relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Understand client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly in detail
- Analyse business objectives in detail and advise on business requirements
- Confidently run client workshops with a strategic business focus
- Collaborate with the design team and produce wireframes
- Clearly define project scope in a project handbook as reference for clients and the project team
- Identify if key strategic and technical information is missing from scope and work with the technical team to cover any omitted details
- Create project estimates post scope/pre delivery to make sure the project is on track for a profitable delivery
- Produce a definitive list of deliverables for all projects
- Manage client expectations with regards to scope and approach, ensure it is understood by the client and the project team
- Proactively identify opportunities to help clients fulfil their objectives and demonstrate additional value of our service
- Partner with project team members to present work to clients as well as confidently presenting alone
- Participate in project retrospectives on lessons learned and knowledge gained, identify changes that need to be made, document and share
- Liaise with third parties
- Maintain strong client relationships with a positive attitude
- Support and direct other team members and set an example
- Scope projects of budgets up to and over £500K
- Facilitate pre sale and ongoing support items for clients
- Handle uneducated, demanding and difficult to please clients during the scoping phase
These guys are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. They work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through their exceptional team and tireless work ethic that they make this a reality.
Their approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems their clients face. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you'll get in return.
- £50-60k salary
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Social events - Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years’ service
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.