Structural POS Designer
This is a change to join one of the UK most celebrated independent manufacturers of temporary Point of Purchase (POP) and Point of Sale (POS) solutions who provide brands and retailers with unique in-store solutions for their products to stand out.
Part of a wider group and operating nationally the company provides stability whilst still providing that friendly environment. As part of the technical design team you will create complex cardboard POP and POS solutions for creative clients across the UK.
What we need;
- A passionate individual who has industry experience Structural POS or POP Design
- You will be based in Suffolk or willing to relocate
- Knowledge industry software - Kasemake, Impact or Artios
- You will have worked in a similar role designing paper based structures in POP, POS or Packaging
- You will be driven and have a high attention to detail to fulfil client requirements and keep ahead of the competition
- Developing new and exciting POS and POP displays in line with customer briefs
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Working as part of a team an individually managing your own work load
- Creating samples using plotters and cutting tables to present initial concepts to customers
- Analysing market innovations and competitor activity to keep abreast of the market place
What you'll get in return;
Competitive salary and package DOE, Impressive work environment, Personal Development, Exposure to international brands
How to Apply;
If this sounds like you or you meet most of the criteria specified above then please click the apply button now to send over your CV and covering letter.