Structural Packaging Designer
This is a chance to join one of Europe's leading packaging manufacturers, specialising in paper based and technical packaging. The main focus being within Corrugated and Timber packaging with the ability to produce multi material solutions. As bespoke solution providers the quality of the designs offered to our customers is paramount to the success of the business.
We're an ambitious department who value character, grit, determination and above all a willing attitude to learn and progress. The ideal candidate will be able to bring fresh idea, a unique perspective and enthusiasm as well as a great eye for design.
You play an integral part with the Design and Technical Facility. The role with be focused across the Design and Technical Department - working within Structural, Testing and Prototyping. Creating high quality design concepts and effective visuals for the presenting to customers and winning work for the conversion through our manufacturing plants.
- Strive to ensure all work is completed on time, on brief and on brand
- Provide detailed information and time estimations to ensure effective communication of deadlines to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend meetings with clients to deliver presentations and discuss briefs, alongside the sales representatives.
- Look for continual improvement of existing products and processes.
What We Need;
- Experience within 3D/structural packaging design which will be demonstrated in your portfolio
- Good knowledge of the packaging industry and market
- Artios/Impact/Kasemake/Other CAD software and Illustrator skills
- Strong client services skills and confident dealing with client on a face-to-face basis
- Proven ability in taking briefs from conception to execution
- Ability to present successfully to clients and confidently convey creative ideas
- Be comfortable putting your opinions and fresh solutions forward
- Excellent and personable Communicator
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Passionate about quality of work
What's on Offer:
An attractive starting salary, Industry leading training and personal development, Competitive Pension and holidays
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you and you meet the above criteria please click the apply button to send Nick at Henry Nicholas your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.