The experience we need.
- Excellent knowledge of Mac OS and advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and building HTML5 banners would be a big advantage.
- A good technical understanding of designing layouts and preparing artwork for print, and experience of optimising images and banners for digital deployment.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organised approach and the highest levels of attention to detail.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Work closely with talented creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to take creative ideas and turn them in to outstanding print and digital artwork.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Liaise with our print partners, and stay up to speed on industry developments, to ensure that all work adheres to best industry practice.
- Ensure that all artwork is compliant to brand guidelines across all of our clients and projects.
- Use your extensive experience and technical knowledge to help set and maintain artworking standards for the team across all creative projects.
- Set in the beautiful village in the county of Oxfordshire, the agency provides a culture of social inclusion and creative diversity.
- This agency provides the most up to date technology allowing you to achieve awesome results on behalf of your clients.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary and a brilliant list of company benefits and the opportunity for career growth.
How to apply.
If you are an Artworker and want to join a larger agency with a big reputation then this is the perfect opportunity.
If this sounds of interest, please click apply or call 0117 317 8103 and speak with Dan.