A unique opportunity here for a leading integrated marketing agency, working part time hours (22 hour week) in a traffic / resource management role. Sitting within the creative studio you will pull internal teams together and track overall project delivery paying close attention to budget and time-lines. We need someone super organised who can spot bottle-necks and problems before they arise.
The experience we need.
We need a super organised, unflappable studio manager / traffic manager / resource manager / creative services manager who can pull together teams in creative, client services and technical.
- An understanding and appreciation of creative skills needed to produce high quality work
- A naturally strong relationship builder
- Proven background as a Studio / Traffic / Resource manager either within a marketing agency or an in-house marketing team
- Excellent knowledge of creative work flow and prioritisation
- Commercially minded person who can manage budgets
- Used to managing multiple stakeholders
- A creative services background would be advantageous
This is a brand new role with a large agency supporting two other Traffic / Resource Managers, providing cover for them to ensure that work running through the agency is seamless and output is delivered on time and to quality standards. You will Identify resource bottle necks/clashes and find solutions/prioritise/escalate accordingly, ensuring the correct resource durations/skillsets are allocated to all agency projects whilst working with creative leads to ensure individual skill sets are used and grown.
- Work very closely with client services, creative and technical teams in allocating creative work and managing timescales and budgets
- Prioritise and juggle resource and make recommendations for process improvements
- Liaise and pull together internal and external stakeholders to roll out of projects and campaigns
- The marketing output you'll be managing would be mostly web builds, email and CRM campaigns and wider DM
This is a great chance to join a very well-established integrated marketing agency in the Cotswolds. They have a fantastic working culture and client roster, with big well known brands. Due to current Covid regulations, you will split your time working part time in the office and from home.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £26,000 pro rata
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.