If you're looking for a successful agency without the egos, this could be the one for you. A super friendly down-to-earth team that deliver first-class, full-service marketing campaigns for iconic brands.
Experience we need.
- Commercial artwork experience within a marketing agency
- Digital experience combined with some print production would be ideal
- People management & delegation experience
- Experience taking art direction and feedback.
As the successful Traffic Manager and Senior Artworker, you'll make sure all creative projects are accurately scoped, hit deadlines and exceed client expectation. You'll act as a bridge between creative and client service teams.
- Scheduling creative team workloads
- Accurately scoping & quoting projects
- Checking and verifying creative briefs
- Assigning work to relevant creative team members
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on creative team workloads
- Quality control of all creative output
- Making quick amends
- Creating artwork files and retouching
- Ensuring artwork is consistent and accurate
- Advising on best practice and assisting client service with print quotes
- Building and maintaining relationships with external printers
- Managing the print production process
- Managing additional resource with the provision of suitable freelance and contract support when required
An award-winning marketing agency with an established team that deliver first-class marketing campaigns for iconic brands.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of £35-40k with a great bonus and benefits.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.