The experience we need.
- Excellent understanding of print production
- People management/delegation skills
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing multiple projects from a B2B or integrated agency
- A track record of successful studio management
- The ability to forge and establish relationships
- Dynamic personality with strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
As a key member of the creative team, the Studio Production Manager will ensure that all creative projects are accurately scoped, exceed client objectives, hit deadlines and meet the standard for quality output. The role sits as a bridge between creative and client service teams ensuring all communication internally is accurate and efficient.
This agency offers their clients the full marketing mix from traditional DM, POS and events through to websites, apps, email, e-commerce and social media. They work with some fantastic household names and offer the successful Studio Production Manager a chance to further their career working on broad, varied campaigns.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll receive an annual salary between c£35k plus great benefits including a bonus.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!