This is an extremely unique opportunity for somebody to join the UK's largest independent packaging manufacturers who partner with global influential FMCG blue chip clients to provide industry leading packaging solutions across product portfolios.
This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to join the dynamic technical team who specialise in developing new packaging concepts for the future market place.
The Experience We Need;
- Experience working in a controlled laboratory is preferred but not essential
- You must have an applicable degree in a scientific field i.e. Chemical Engineering, Micro-Biology, Physics etc… OR have previously worked in packaging development
- You will have a strong eye for detail and have experience in administrative reporting
- Strong ITC skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and confident manor to various stakeholders
- Provide support and assistance to the Technical Department and customers where necessary to overcome packaging-related issues.
- Learn and Understand processes within the Technical Department in order to provide assistance and support where required.
- Maintain and update Technical systems and procedures as requested through the Technical Department to ensure good housekeeping.
- Understand that all products sold by Ultimate packaging must be compliant with relevant packaging legislation.
This business has been successfully growing for over 40 years and are at the forefront of the packaging manufacturing Industry. Working with all the major multiples and international blue-chip businesses allows the team to feel passion and drive for what they do.
It's also worth mentioning the culture and family feel of the business where they really want their employees to belong and be well looked after.
What you'll get in Return
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A chance to progress with an industry leading business
- 25 Day Holiday + BH
- Company days out to support the local community
How to Apply:
If it feels like you have the relevant experience and sounds interesting, we would be really keen to hear of you. Click the "Apply" button to send your CV to Nick at Henry Nicholas