They are now looking for an experienced SEO Executive with strong technical capabilities to join their marketing team to collaborate on eCommerce marketing and lead-gen projects.
You'll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency and develop your digital marketing knowledge within the experienced online marketing team.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. You must have a proven background in technical SEO and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an SEO role.
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current / previous position.
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl Semrush, AHREFS, etc.
- Experience in reporting back to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and provide rationale behind those recommendations.
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, Umbraco, etc.
- Understanding of common web technologies (HTML/CSS, JS Libraries, PHP, Python, etc).
- Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc).
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel for processing data.
- Willingness to learn about other areas in the marketing mix and how digital fits together.
- Carry out regular site audits for clients (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
- Make on-page recommendations based on keyword research, working closely with the PPC, development & content teams.
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent.
- Understanding of best practice International SEO techniques and implementation
- Conduct competitor analysis and insights. (link strategies, onpage and content) In depth backlink analysis and auditing processes.
- Planning and executing digital marketing activities to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility.
- Support in the management o the agency marketing strategy, ensuring the roadmap milestones and KPIs are met.
- Maintain detailed monthly reporting documents to monitor and communicate SEO performance.
- Install and configure GTM variable, triggers and tags based on client requirements.
- Working closely with the heads of department and account managers to formulate SEO roadmaps and strategies for our clients, contribute to pitches and review campaign performance.
- £25,000 - £38,000 DOE
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events