My client is up-and-coming digital agency with very exciting growth plans. Due to client win after client win, they are now looking for an ambitious Technical SEO Executive.
As a Technical SEO Executive, you will love delving into the world of SEO and using your skills to enhance performance. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for a range of clients and industries and be encouraged to generate new ideas, look for opportunities and be supported in expanding your knowledge. This is an exciting role within a modern, expanding company.
My client is looking for someone with desire and ambition to succeed,
- Reviewing client sites for improvement and optimisation
- Managing onsite, offsite and technical SEO
- Writing SEO-first content for blogs and websites
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Developing and actioning link building strategies
- Conducting keyword research, content audits and analysis
- Keeping up to date with SEO strategies
- Creating reports and offering recommendations
- Working directly with clients
- Technical SEO experience
- Experience with web optimisation tools such as Ahrefs or SEMrush
- Google Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Strong written, verbal and face-to-face communication.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Desire to learn
- Experience in eCommerce
- SEO Qualification
- Experience with WordPress
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Xmas off
- Great working environment
- Flexible working - in the office 2/3 days per week