My client one of the fastest growing technology businesses in the UK, offering fantastic careers.
They now have an opening for a Technical SEO Manager in their brilliant Digital Marketing team.
You'll be comfortable carrying out keyword research, knowing how to track rankings over time and be able to identify and optimise the right content for those keywords.
You will also be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content marketing strategy, ensuring all content is optimised for SEO purposes, as well as engaging audiences and promoting the brand.
On the technical side, you'll understand when to use a robots.txt file over a no-index directive and know the value of a properly configured XML sitemap, as well as being able to identify issues with how Google crawls a site and how to fix problems when they arise.
Managing the Link-building and Digital PR strategy will also be a key part of your role. Experience of working with or managing external agencies would be an advantage.
Finally, a data-driven approach is essential for ensuring your campaigns are a continued success, so you'll be expected to use a wide range of analytics software to track these and gather relevant insight that will optimise your future activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the over SEO strategy and implementation, including keyword research, link-building, content and technical SEO.
- Manage external agencies such as content and SEO agencies.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure efficient delivery of SEO and content strategy.
- Familiar with a range of SEO tools, such as Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog.
- Ability to use analytics tools to gather relevant insights and optimise activity.
- Forward-thinking approach, with the ability to spot new opportunities within an organic search.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, developments and best practices.
Skills and Experience
You will have a general understanding of the full digital mix but be an expert in search engine principles. As such, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in growing and developing revenue and profitability
- In-depth knowledge of organic digital channels as both strategist and practitioner including but not limited to social media, SEO, content marketing and digital content.
- Understanding of the full online digital spectrum, as well as the understanding of the integration between online and offline media.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, with the ability to analyse and interpret results to convey them to the senior stakeholder both internally and externally.
- Candidates must possess a deep understanding of marketing fundamentals and a track record of successful marketing initiatives.
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- 20% Bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Opportunities to visit the best industry conferences across Europe
- Free parking close to offices in a vibrant city centre location
- Contributory pension scheme, Private health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
- Flexible working (2/3 days split office / home)