The experience we need.
- Enthusiasm and energy to deliver multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of delivery of data management and interactive customer experience systems.
- Strong project management skills
- Broad understanding of database and marketing technologies and the interest to keep knowledge relevant.
- Ability to use software associated with managing projects effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager or someone "on the way up". It will be incredibly varied and you'll be juggling lots of different projects for a number of very well known client brands.
- Manage the delivery of the solution projects related to development of automated customer experiences and technical infrastructure. Projects are to be delivered to achieve consistent quality through compliance with quality management procedures.
- Plan, estimate and manage the delivery of marketing technology delivery projects across all clients.
- Liaise with wider Technology team to ensure solutions are defined, coded and tested according to current Quality Management process.
- Identify project-based risks and mitigation
- Manage communication of project status to clients and in house stakeholders
- Participate in supplier service reviews
- Conduct internal audits in preparation for ISO9001
- Monitor performance against policies and procedures
A well-known fully integrated marketing agency located in Cirencester, with a growing Marketing team. This agency have an impressive list of clients across automotive, retail and leisure and really invest in their staff and provide a great working environment.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and package
- Flexible working setup
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Training and career development
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.