As a Traffic and Production Manager, you will join an established production team and work alongside experienced creatives and marketing professionals.
Day-to-day, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that all oreative and production assets are created to the expected quality, time and price.
This is a wide-ranging and varied role that will see you getting involved in every aspect of internal creative production and external supplier management. This role would be perfect for someone with experience in trafficking or production that wants to join a full-service, integrated agency.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring the effective delivery of creative assets against a creative brief.
- Overseeing and coordinating subject matter experts across creative services, from content, design, digital, film and production collateral.
- Managing a wide range of campaigns and creative projects, effectively delivering to creative and production briefs and on time and managing services levels.
- Pushing back on briefs where appropriate, and challenging expectations whilst ensuring that all stakeholders are satisfied.
- Recommending and implementing new tools and practices to better the overall creative and production process.
- Scheduling the creative workload to ensure all teams have sufficient resource and to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Managing allocated projection projects i.e. press, print, digital, radio, bespoke whilst dealing with internal resource and external suppliers.
- Briefing new production projects, ensuring that expectations are aligned, costings are prepared within allocated budget and ownership of project critical paths to manage internal expectations and meet deadlines.
- Hiring and managing freelancers when extra resource is required.
- 1 years of experience in a similar role or as an Account Executive / Account Manager in an Agency
- Highly organised, with strong project management skills and the ability to challenge expectations and drive a team to meet project deadlines.
- Strongly detail orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A great communicator and team player, able to engage positively with colleagues of all levels and influence relevant stakeholders.
- Able to draw conclusions from data and present patterns to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to confidently advise internal stakeholders on best practice production delivery against their objectives.
- Excellent prioritisation, workload planning and a willingness to innovate.
- You will be curious with a passion for self-development and professional growth.
- £24,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday and birthday off
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme