£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 months ago
The experience we need.
- 3-4 years minimum experience in UI development working for a digital or marketing agency, or in-house for large B2C brand
- Lots of experience working in HTML5 and CSS3 and proficient in technologies that support responsive web design and mobile
- Experience in handling cross browser and devise issues
- Experience of working directly with clients and other internal and external stakeholders – communication is key for this role!
- Developing plans, business cases, recommending value-adding changes to organisation
As the successful UI Developer, you will be sat within their growing team of UI and UX designers and front and back-end developers, and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding projects. As the team’s UI Developer, you’ll translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You’ll estimate development time and complexity of UI/UX designs and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
A household-name brand with an amazing development team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends.
What you’ll get in return.
The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
A competitive salary.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.