Sitting within the Performance and Media Science team within this ambitious agency, the UX and CRO team is ultimately responsible for ensuring clients digital marketing strategies do not end with driving traffic to the site, but with conversions and ultimately, growth.
The CRO proposition has grown rapidly over the last 3 years, my client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic, knowledgeable individual who has experience within UX /CRO / Research to be part of the vision to be the best data-powered integrated agency in the UK.
My client is looking for a UX & CRO Senior Analyst to join a growing team, to support the delivery of successful and effective UX & CRO campaigns for a range of high profile clients. Day to day activities include gathering and analysing data and developing recommendations to help clients grow their businesses through ongoing optimisation.
Your role is to ensure clients provide their users with a seamless on-site experience, allowing them to complete their on-site goals with ease while ensuring business objectives are considered throughout. Through data gathering from a range of qualitative and quantitative sources, you will highlight key areas of opportunity for improvement and make recommendations which form an ongoing optimisation strategy. The Senior Analyst/Manager will be responsible for the strategy and direction of work, answering client briefs, new business support, internal support and ensure the work is delivered.
You'll be required to:
- Can be relied on to work to and deliver against own deadlines and can support the Analysts and Execs to do the same. Identifies situations that need escalating to management and does so in an appropriate manner.
- Passionate about CRO and team development, helping and supporting team members. Clear understanding of where CRO sits within the overall business.
- Support new business
- Able to deliver training sessions to external businesses where required.
- Can complete complex qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Knowledge and experience of wider research techniques, and ability to adapt them to client challenges
- Develop robust recommendations for improvement based on data insights.
- Prioritise recommendations based on potential, supporting insight and ease.
- Develop test hypotheses into AB tests, inc. mock ups and success definition Confidently present client work
- Speak at events
- Plan organise and coordinate team members. Assist with capacity planning and identifying any issue (working with the head)
- Improve internal processes/procedures (with support from the head and Ops)
- Collaborate with other production teams on a client level to ensure recommendations are in line with best practice.
- Produce high quality deliverables and documentation to support the running of CRO campaigns, e.g. test proposals and insight reports.
- Psychology experience or interest ideal
- Experience of conducting and working with qualitative research methods and quantitative data with actionable output
- Good data analysis skills
- Working in a team/supporting team members
- UX principles
- AB testing methodologies
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skills and a desire to improve our offering.
- Ability to understand a client problem, and provide advice and solutions
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Geneorous holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Training and Development opportunities
- Opportunity to work on high profile national and international clients