We're looking for a talented UX Designer or UI Designer / Developer in Plymouth. You might be called a digital designer or web designer or even a front-end developer - we're not fussy about titles, it's about what you can do. This is a bit of a hybrid role. It's a brand new role in an expanding digital team where they're constantly looking to innovate and optimise the brand's eCommerce site. It's an exciting place, rewarding and lovely place to work. Not only that, but they also have some excellent ethical and sustainability credentials.
The experience we need.
The ideal candidate will be able to code in HTML and CSS to make functional things look amazing, you'll have a great eye for responsive web design, and you'll bring UX design thinking to the table. More specifically we're looking for a UX Designer or UI Designer / Developer with the following:
- Strong demonstrable experience as a UX designer/consultant
- Solid front end coding knowledge; HTML5, CSS Jquery & JS including mobile-first responsive web design
- Experience of CRO, including configuration of A/B or multivariate tests in Convert, Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO or similar testing platforms
- You can show examples where you have taken a complex structure and created a simplified UX flow that is engaging and easy to digest
The UX Designer or UI Designer / Developer will report to the Head of UX, work alongside developers a creative designer and you'll get to work on a whole host of exciting projects from helping with the design of a new community / content website, to countless A/B and development additions from cross sell and upsell CSS and mobile navigation testing, to product page layouts and mega menu enhancements.
An amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing brand that is recognised internationally for it's unique and sustainable product range, and to play a key role in growing it's online business through exceptional UI and UX design of it's core eCommerce platform and other online landmarks.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary (enquire for details)
- Flexible working for the right person (but you'll eventually need to be in the office in Plymouth 3 days a week)
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a truly sustainable brand who are paving the way in their sector.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.