We're on the hunt for a talented UX / UI Designer for one of Bristol's best independent agencies. This is a great opportunity to work with national and global brands, and join an award-winning team with amazing offices, excellent leadership, and everything you need in order to progress your career with a top tier agency.
The experience we need.
- 3-5 years' experience in a marketing agency, or similar, environment.
- A love of bringing concepts to life through animation and interactivity using Adobe Xd.
- Experience translating your design into usable wireframes, using software such as Axure/UXPin/Xd, and being part of the usability testing process.
- Experience designing or building large scale websites.
- Experience working with pattern and Atomic design libraries.
- Conceptual creativity, excellent typographic flair, visualising skills and a good understanding of design that grabs attention, elicits a response and sells.
- Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, HTML/CSS, Axure, UXPin, Sketch (as many of these as possible)
- Ability to build prototypes and demos of your design work.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a middleweight UX Designer / UI Designer, or a junior UX / UI Designer looking to take the jump up, to work with global brands on some really exciting projects. You will get to work on really big projects as well as smaller ones - across websites, web applications, apps, wireframes, emails, banners, interaction design, UX design and prototypes.
Usability will drive everything you do, as you create, evolve and contribute to the development of the agency's clients' digital design communications strategies.
An award-winning integrated marketing agency with a large digital team, brilliant office space with a café area, kitchen, snugs and lots of spaces to have fun as well as knuckle down and work. They are an honest, friendly company that offer room to grow and loads of support and training for those that want to climb the career ladder. They offer flexible working, including core hours, late starts for remote working, potential to work from home a couple of days a week, and extended lunch breaks.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive midweight salary (enquire for details) and a good benefits package.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 - plus bank holidays.
- Training, development and progression opportunities.
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
- Private healthcare scheme and a company pension scheme.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please drop Tony a line.