We are looking for a word-savvy candidate with sharp attention to detail to join this award-winning marketing agency as Web Content Editor, to be based in the heart of Bristol.
The experience we need.
- Some experience managing and editing content using a CMS having worked as a Content Executive or Content Editor.
- Exceptional eye for typos and grammar mistakes, you will be able to confidently proof-read and make amendments to copy.
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will work with one of the agency's busiest clients to manage content and updates for their website, create and populate new web pages, edit content in the Drupal CMS and create and edit imagery for new and existing content.
One of the country's most respected digital marketing agencies, with an enviable client list of household name brands across a variety of sectors. The team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary between £19k - £21k
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call