£22000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Profit share scheme, 25 days holiday, free parking, gym membership
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
- 2-3 years+ digital content experience with experience in producing and uploading content for a range of online channels using a CMS
- Understanding of the online customer journey’s and behaviours and how producing engaging content can influence this
- Some exposure to digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, and Social would be highly beneficial for this role
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
As the team’s Digital Content Editor / Producer, you will play a pivotal part in producing engaging digital content and new content pages. You’ll then upload high quality content via the company’s CMS, working closely with designers and digital specialists. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis to turn offline content into optimised digital content.
As the team’s Digital Content Editor / Producer, this is the opportunity to work with an expanding digital marketing team to coordinate the design and structure of content across the company’s website. My client offers a progressive work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package, including a profit share scheme. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are going through a company transformation this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their marketing career.
What you'll get in return.
Excellent career progression.
A chance to work with a well-known company to grow the digital marketing and content strategy
The opportunity to work in an agile environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.