The experience we need.
The successful front-end developer will have the following:
- Preferably 2+ years commercial experience with front end web development, however, graduates with no commercial experience will also be considered
- Strong ability with HTML and CSS
- Experience with large scale and responsive websites
- Previous use of GIT version control would be beneficial
- Great organisational and communication skills
As the successful front end developer, you will be sat within a growing team of digital specialists and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding projects for some fantastic brands.
Working with some fantastic brands, this digital agency are at the forefront of web design and development. With an established development team already in place they are looking to expand and bring in some fresh talent to bolster the ranks. With more and more clients and work being picked up every day, it is the perfect time to join this vibrant and exciting agency.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a competitive salary of £18-30k dependant on experience, working as part of a really fun team.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy a call.