You will be a dedicated coder, with some solid examples of previous projects that you have worked on. You will also have full stack experience in a commercial environment.
The experience we need.
- A commercial knowledge of WordPress and/or Drupal, PHP and MySQL, Laravel, Zend and Symfony
- Testing for multi sites, devices and platforms
- Automated testing and integration
- Website and application development for use on a wide range of devices
- Work across multiple projects for a range of clients from SME’s to large multi nationals
- Engage and coordinate with other departments, such as UX, SEO, and PM teams
- Test and analysis
- Ensure you are up to date with trends, technologies and industry developments
- Our client is based in an affluent area of London, and they have been firmly established for many years
- Providing a unique business culture; meritocratic and highly creative. Our client provides a full digital service to the Technology and Health sectors
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs / laptops and dual-screens
- Excellent location with free parking
- 25 days holiday
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.