£26000 - £30000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
The experience we need.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar Junior or Mid-weight Web Tester / QA Engineer role
- Experience having tested responsive websites within a fast paced environment and as part of a larger digital marketing team
- Strong experience working on key testing tools, writing SQL queries, writing black box and GUI test cases
- Experience of automated testing using Selenium would be highly desirable for this role!
- Confidently able to manage proper process, but flexible when it comes to managing your time
The right manual and automation Web Tester / QA Engineer will play a pivotal part in supporting the development of the company’s client websites. To help achieve this, you’ll be responsible for all pre-launch testing and collaborating with Designers, Developers and Analysts. You will be involved in all test-related activity including preparation of scenarios, measuring test coverage and prioritising which areas to test first. You will also be reviewing project documents, scripts and core requirements as well as regularly testing the website and app for functionality and accuracy.
As the team’s Web Tester / QA Engineer you will report directly into the Test Lead and Product Manager but liaise regularly with other areas of the business. The pace within my client’s office is fast moving and as they are currently immersed in an exciting migration project, this is a real opportunity to develop your skillset in manual and automation testing and to add some valuable experience to your CV
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an established company to shape the growth of the company’s impressive portfolio
- Opportunity to develop web testing / QA skills through a leading tester role
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.