Responsible to: Principal Consultant
Responsible for: Developing a profitable client-base and achieving your annual revenue target.
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- First-class training and development initiatives with the opportunity to progress
- 20 days holiday per year which increases to 25 over time, plus bank holidays and a up to two-weeks additional break over Christmas
- Annual incentive trips abroad
- Regular monthly reward if we hit our team target
Also, we understand the importance of a creative and inspiring working environment. That's why you'll love our state-of-the-art office in the heart of Bristol that boasts a ping-pong table, foosball, Nintendo Wii, TV and bean bag breakout area. It's also big enough for us to keep growing our team into the future, so you can rest assured we've got big plans.
Your role as Recruitment Consultant will be a 360-degree role. You will be expected to win new business, nurture and grow a profitable client-base, and you’ll also manage the full candidate lifecycle from candidate sourcing and screening through to offer and acceptance. You’ll negotiate terms of business with new and existing clients, manage multiple concurrent recruitment projects at any given time, and handle shifting priorities and any issues that arise along the way. You’ll recruit for a broad spectrum of roles across all five of our key sectors (Marketing and PR, Data and Insight, Digital, Technology, and Creative), and you will have annual and monthly targets to help you achieve your objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads and proactively nurturing new client relationships to win new business
- Day to day account management of your client-base to obtain repeat business
- Taking client briefs face to face or over phone
- Advert writing and posting using ad posting software (Idibu)
- Identifying candidates using online databases, LinkedIn and other social channels
- Maintaining and growing Henry Nicholas's internal database (Influence CRM)
- Filtering and responding to ad response
- Briefing and screening candidates over the phone and face to face
- Presenting shortlisted candidates to clients via email, and sometimes verbally
- Arranging interviews and ensuring that candidates are well-prepared
- Collaborating with the wider team to share knowledge about candidates and to gain a greater understanding of the industries we work in
- Working towards key objectives which will enable you to become a fully-fledged, Senior Recruitment Consultant (if you choose this career path)
Henry Nicholas is a fun and fast-paced place agency where we take responsibility for achieving our own individual targets. We are looking for smart, self-motivated and results-focused individuals who can think on their feet and produce the best work, quickly. You'll need to be very organised, great at juggling multiple tasks, and remain calm when dealing with changing priorities and moving deadlines.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant – ideally 2 or more years of experience but we’re open-minded.