Salary: £25-35,000 p.a.
At Henry Nicholas, it's about so much more than recruitment.
Whatever your level of recruitment experience, we always ask for one thing: passion for the industry we recruit for. So, if you're crazy about creative, mad about marketing and have a keen interest in PR, Data, Insight and other Digital Tech, you'll love working with some of the world's leading marketing agencies, big name brands and innovative start-ups that make up our client base.
If you're friendly, driven, self-motivated and eager to learn we want to hear from you.
What you'll get
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- First-class training and development initiatives with the opportunity to progress
- 20 days holiday per year which increases to 25 over time, plus bank holidays, team lunches and incentives and a up to two-weeks additional break over Christmas
- Annual incentive trips abroad
- Regular monthly reward if we hit our team target
Also, we understand the importance of a creative and inspiring working environment. That's why you'll love our state-of-the-art office in the heart of Bristol.
Your role as Recruitment Consultant will be a 360-degree role. You will be expected to win new business, nurture and grow a profitable client-base, and you’ll also manage the full candidate lifecycle from candidate sourcing and screening through to offer and acceptance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively nurturing new client relationships and generating leads to win new business
- Day to day account management of your client-base
- Taking client job briefs face to face or over the phone
- Advert writing and posting
- Identifying candidates using online databases, LinkedIn and other social channels
- Maintaining and growing Henry Nicholas's internal database
- Filtering ad response, briefing/screening candidates, presenting shortlisted candidates to clients, arranging interviews and ensuring that candidates are prepared
- Collaborating with the wider team to share knowledge and to gain a greater understanding of the industries we work in
Henry Nicholas is a fun and fast-paced place agency where we take responsibility for achieving our own individual targets. We are looking for smart, self-motivated and results-focused individuals who can think on their feet and produce the best work, quickly. You'll need to be very organised, great at juggling multiple tasks, and remain calm when dealing with changing priorities and moving deadlines.