Responsible to: Principal Consultant
Responsible for: Supporting a Principal Consultant in the achievement of their annual revenue target
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
- First-class training and development initiatives with the opportunity to progress.
- 20 days holiday per year which increases to 25 over time, plus bank holidays and an up to two-weeks additional break over Christmas.
- Annual incentive trips abroad.
- Regular monthly reward if we hit our team target.
Also, we understand the importance of a creative and inspiring working environment. That's why you'll love our state-of-the-art office in the heart of Bristol that boasts a ping-pong table, foosball, Nintendo Wii, TV and bean bag breakout area. It's also big enough for us to keep growing our team into the future, so you can rest assured we've got big plans.
Your role as Resourcer will be to grow and nurture a diverse candidate base using multiple candidate sourcing-channels, in support of a Principal Consultant, and to work towards managing the complete candidate journey from CV sourcing through to the delivery and closing of job offers. You will have annual and monthly targets to help you achieve your objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking client briefs face-to-face or over the phone.
- Advert writing and posting using ad posting software (Idibu).
- Identifying candidates using online databases, Linked In and other social channels.
- Maintaining and growing Henry Nicholas's internal database (Influence CRM).
- Filtering and responding to ad response.
- Briefing and screening candidates over the phone and face to face.
- Presenting shortlisted candidates to clients via email, and sometimes verbally.
- Arranging interviews and ensuring that candidates are well-prepared.
- Supporting a Principal Consultant in other day-to-day activities.
- Collaborating with the wider team to share knowledge about candidates and to gain a greater understanding of the industries we work in.
- Working towards key objectives which will enable you to become a fully-fledged, 360-degree Recruitment Consultant (if you choose this career path).
Henry Nicholas is a fun and fast-paced place agency where we take responsibility for achieving our own individual targets. We are looking for smart, self-motivated and results-focused individuals who can think on their feet and produce the best work, quickly. You'll need to be very organised, great at juggling multiple tasks, and remain calm when dealing with changing priorities and moving deadlines.
- Commercial experience in a B2B or a customer focused environment is essential.
- Proven sales experience is desirable.